PLAID

by - 30 August











Holla guys… I just became lazy lately but I try my best to blogging so here what I get. I just finish doing this crop top and short pants last night, I just try to make it simple and look more elegant haha. I got the idea to make this look on last Tuesday and I made it last night and wallaaa finally it done and seriously I do like it. Lately I really love the crop top style so I decided to make a crop top and paired it with short pants. I think crop top really comfortable to wear and its suit the weather in here so why not you try a crop top hahahha I know most of the people in here not really like to wear the crop top because maybe their shy but it depending on people if their like it just wear it if not no one going to force you to wear it, so that its see you in the next blog guys.


Jun.er


You May Also Like

0 comments